February 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM
DriverHive is a unique tool that performs automatic scans for driver updates for your hardware and applies them as needed. This helps prevent PC crashing and blue screen events by ridding your system of conflicting or outdated device software. It also helps to improve the stability of your machine and increases overall performance.
Here is a list of some of DriverHive's features:
- Detect and update old and missing device drivers
- Simple User Interface
- Unlimited driver downloads from their comprehensive library
- Broad compatibility - works for most versions of Windows, including XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2003/2008
- Increases stability, performance, and data integrity
- Reduces blue-screen-of-death instances (which can ultimately lead to hard drive failure) and crashes
In addition, the software has won numerous awards and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You also get free product updates for a year and free support via e-mail.
To learn more about DriverHive and what it has to offer, please click here.
Have you already used this tool? Want to discuss your experience or post a review to help other customers? Please do so by clicking the 'Reply' button below!