December 9th, 2012, 02:38 AM
how to add table row that contains 2 select option
how to add table row that contains 2 select option, select option which is connected to the database to filter the data out in other select options.
in the form, I have 2 select option.
Fyi, that select option use the database.
second select option is dependent to select option first. Or Dynamically populate dropdown dependent on another dropdown using databases.
what i want to do is, every user who enter data will create one ticket number. and one ticket number can have more than one product and request.
select option first is for PRODUCT
second select option is for REQUEST
if only one request and one product for one ticket number, I can easily enter information into the database without any error
but when a table row is increased, the state began uncomfortable, I can not select the information that is in the select option, an error message appears, makes me very sad
is there anything that can give me instructions to resolve this mess ???, it's almost a month but do not know how to fix that code..
to clarify information from the image above, I will explain briefly:
- Picture number 1 is the position where there are no additional rows of the table (the default state)
- see the plus and minus, useful to add or delete table rows
- Figure 2 looks select option still functions normally
- Figure 3 illustrates the case of the addition of table rows by pressing the "+" (C)
- If the point c, the "+" is already in the press then it will look like a point C, rows, increasing user demand
- the latter is the figure 4, describes the error message that appears when a table row is growing ..
- error that show is: "errors on this webpage might cause it to work" incorrectly
- 'document.frmPost.subcat.options.length' is null or not an object, indexip.php line 68
- 'document.frmPost.subcat.options.length' is null or not an object, indexip.php line 68 char 5 code 0
By mysterymouse in forum Microsoft Access Help
Last Post: November 12th, 2009, 08:58 PM
By bazzanoid in forum ASP Development
Last Post: October 2nd, 2009, 10:01 AM
By sweetorangepie in forum ASP Development
Last Post: July 15th, 2008, 10:23 AM
By asp_dev in forum ASP Development
Last Post: July 18th, 2007, 08:57 AM
By cmhnz in forum Microsoft Access Help
Last Post: August 23rd, 2005, 06:35 AM