1. No Profile Picture
    ASP Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Help with C# Webpage with FormView and CheckBox

Hello,

Can anyone help me? I am a web developer. I have been given the task of adding something to an existing page. The page uses formview (Edit Mode and Insert Mode). The page has a Checkbox indicating something is active. The checkbox will only be available in Edit mode. I need a popup window to open when the user Unchecks the box and then clicks the save button. I was thinking of using the Form View Updating Method to do this, but this event fires only after the save button has been pressed. I was thinking of adding an attribute to the save button, but if I put it in this method it won't work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike
  3. Contributing User
    ASP Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Hi,

could you please clear this line :I need a popup window to open when the user Unchecks the box and then clicks the save button.
    if you found this post is useful click Give Rep button (bottom side on this reply ) and agree

Jquery Shake Effect ,
    Andriod KitKat

Thank You,
    KiranK
  5. No Profile Picture
    ASP Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

hello i am new one web developer can anyone help me on this topic popup window to open when the user Unchecks the box and then clicks the save button dapfor. com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo