Notices

Great community. Great ideas.

Welcome to ASP/Free, a community dedicated to helping beginners and professionals alike in improving their knowledge of Microsoft's development and administration technologies. Sign up today to gain access to the combined insight of tens of thousands of members.

Thread: Help

Share This Thread →
    Johnny Walker is offline Registered User

Help

I am a new student taking Visual Basic 2010 and am suppose to create a form where you can request one of US states

I am suppose to use a list box or radio button to take user input for 3 categories of these states (State Flower, State Nickname and State Motto).

Then I am to use a text box to take user input for the state and although I am sure this should be fairly simple I am at a complete loss on how to set this up. So far I have created the list box and added the names of the 3 categories and a textbox to input the state name from there I am stuck. Thank you in advance for any assistance offered it is greatly appreciated.

JW

avasher is offline Registered User
    There should be a property sheet or page for your textbox. Look for something called a row source and set it to value list.
    Type in your entries like this. "State 1";"State 2";"State 3"
    I am sure you can access this sheet on the left side of your ide

Share This Thread →

Become Part of This Conversation

Join NowFor Free!

ASP Free Advertisers and Affiliates