1. No Profile Picture
    ASP Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Query multiple tables

Hello everyone, I have problem with multiple tables... I made database for warehouse, I have tables:customers, suplliers, products, input, output, all tables are related. Everything is working ok, but i dont know how to make samething that i called ''card of products'' where I would be able to see in one place data from few tables(date when products came and quantity(input)and supllier, date and quantity when products were sold(output) and buyers, and total(input - outpu). Trouble is that when i make query with these fields, if i have for example 1 input and 3 outputs-query result is same input repeated for 3 times and 3 outputs... I try to salve this problem(try different joins, unique values, unique rows...) but with no success, so be gratefull for any advice. Thanks a lot!
    P.S. Sory for my english, I hope you understand me...
  3. Moderator
    ASP Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Use form/subform arrangement for data entry and viewing 1-to-many or many-to-many related records.

This basic Access design. Access Help has guidelines on building forms with subforms. Or Google web.
    Last edited by June7; January 24th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
    I like to know if my suggestion helped you. One way to let me know is by clicking star at bottom left corner of post.
    Debug!Debug!Debug!http://www.cpearson.com/excel/debug.htm
  5. No Profile Picture
    ASP Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by June7
    Use form/subform arrangement for data entry and viewing 1-to-many or many-to-many related records.

This basic Access design. Access Help has guidelines on building forms with subforms. Or Google web.

Thank you for trying to help me, but you did not understand my problem. I already have forms for data entry ...and everything is working ok, but i want to have query that returns me data from more tables....to be able to see in one place when goods came in, and when was sold, and to whom... But thanks anyway...
  7. Moderator
    ASP Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

The query you built does that, just doesn't look nice. Build a report with that query as RecordSource. Use Grouping & Sorting to make better presentation.