1. No Profile Picture
    Super Moderator
    ASP Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Please Welcome Our New Admin

Mark Roberts is leaving DevShed, and Neil Marshall is stepping in as Admin.

After three years as a Ninja, two of which were as admin of the Developer Shed Network, Mark has decided to move to Mississippi to become a teacher.

Mark has been a great asset to Internet Marketing Ninjas and to the Developer Shed Communities, and we will miss his smiling face, super-dressy clothes, and quirky yet fun personality around the office. I do wish Mark the best in life, and I think it's great that he's following his dreams and taking steps to make them a reality. I know he'll be an awesome teacher!

Neil Marshall, who has provided more than 24,000 comments/posts in the WebmasterWorld forum and has been an admin there for more than 16 years, will be taking over the responsibilities that Mark was performing on the Developer Shed Communities. I've been working with Neil since 2012 on WebmasterWorld, and I can assure you that you're in good hands with Neil. Go easy on him, as he'll need a learning curve to get the feel of each community.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    ASP Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thanks for the kind words, Jim!

I also have no doubt that Neil will be a great asset for the Developer Shed Network. He's more professional and experienced than I am, and I think he surpasses me in almost every category as a community manager. You'll be in good hands

Thanks to everyone for your continued contributions to our communities. I predict this will be a very positive transition.